Indice del forum

L.S.T. - Lanciano

non solo fisica - chimica

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

nike running shoes for women
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
NatLeopold

Moderatore

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Gio Mar 30, 07:17:50    Oggetto:  nike running shoes for women
Descrizione:

In the last weeks adidas Originals has been searching for the
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
most creative and exciting minds around the globe, and asked them to get together and represent their crews!The visual icing on the cake was a spectacular urban Laser-Graffiti Tour that saw hundreds of messages lasered on some of the largest walls of the country! We travelled the length of the country; from Berlin to Leipzig and Hamburg to Frankfurt, to give your slogans the attention they deserve!Remed is best known for his enormous wall murals, so big, you have to step back to grasp the full picture. A relaxed yet unique character, he makes up songs and sings and raps while he creates, but never listens to music because it affects his harmony. Seeing shape in sound and rhythm in colour, his work is far more complex than the paint on the wall and is also based strongly on an awareness and connection he makes with the community he paints.

adidas Originals South Africa has developed a series of four locally produced videos, for the #represent campaign calling all crews to represent originality,creativity and passion. Here is the wrap up, featuring local celebrities DJ Switch, beat boxer George Avakian,the adidas Skateboarding Team,B-boys (break dancers) Vouks and The Curse, as well as video game reviewer Pippa Tshabalala.adidas Originals and The Do-Over joined forces once again in London for a major street blast in Shoreditch. With support from
our friends at Boglewaltz, we transformed an overlooked alley into a massive music atmosphere. Armed with umbrellas, the London crowd braved on and off showers in force to experience one of the biggest Do-Overs to date.adidas was kind enough to send us a media package showcasing the new adidas Rose 3 Home colorway. Today we break down the shoes plus give you a look at Derrick Rose s signature collection.

In 2002 adidas opened its SoHo New York store. 10
years later the brand is celebrating this milestone with the Made for New York collection.The shoe celebrating their 10 year anniversary is the adidas Rivalry low and will release in 6 different colorways, shown in Black/Neo White. You can also pick up some matching apparel, including the crewneck in the video.The Black/Neo White adidas Rivalry Low Made for New York utilizes a black leather base for its uppers, snake skin on the 3-Strpes, heel and top of the toe box and neo white on the midsole. Each pair will be numbered out of 150 with your respective number laser on the rear midsole.All 6 pairs plus matching apparel will release at the Adidas New York SoHo location on September 21st 2012.As a part of The Legacy of Craftsmanship series, adidas Originals teamed up with Derrick Rose for a special edition of the Torsion Attitude.

Decked out in black with an upper of mesh, nubuck and texturized leathers,
the kicks see a white rubber sole, premium leather lining and personalized touches like Rose s new logo on the outsole as well as his name embossed on the upper near the collar.adidas today announced the launch of the D Rose 3 signature basketball shoe, new logo and apparel collection. The D Rose 3 is the most premium and personal Derrick Rose signature shoe to date and will launch worldwide on October 4. View the live stream of the exclusive unveiling on the adidas News Stream at 11:00 a.m. EDT.The D Rose 3 signature collection is special to me because I worked side-by-side with adidas on everything from materials to fit to colors to make it the best we ve done yet, said Rose. I love the new logo that calls out the most important things to me: my family, basketball and the city of Chicago.

Now available as a part of the adidas Originals Blue Collection for Fall/Winter 2012 is a Black/Light Clay/Dark Royal colorway of the ZX 500.Donning a black suede upper with blue mesh lining and matching eyelets and lacing, the runner sees a brick red rubber outsole alongside pink accents on the external heel counter and Trefoil branding. Capping off the look is a contrasting white midsole with matching leather hits on the heel tab and Three Stripes branding.The latest edition of the classic runner is now available from SNS.Celebrating its 15th anniversary, cliche has teamed up with pro rider Lucas Puig and adidas for a special edition of Puig s signature adidas Skateboarding Lucas Pro.Featuring a navy suede upper with grey accents on the sole and heel tab, the kicks come lined in yellow and see 15th anniversary branding on the upper, tongue and footbed.Available overseas from Kasina, the collab is expected to drop soon at US adidas Skateboarding accounts.

Now available from the UK s Crooked Tongues is a special edition Snake Pack featuring a trio of colorways of the adidas Originals Campus 80s.The adidas Campus, the descendent of the Tournament and Greenstar, is important to us and pretty much anybody else who understands what makes a perfect shoe. The suede upper, herringbone outsole and that satisfactory shape that had the b-boy chunk if you let the laces
go loose but wasn t too excessive. When adidas brought the Campus back in its finest form back in 2007,we were overjoyed.In fact,we think the Footpatrol versions might be one of the finest adidas collaborations ever, just beyond the original BAPE pieces. The Campus 80s is pretty much a perfect, blank tongued canvas for any application and this trio is a merger of some greatest hits with this shoe  all black with a striped heeltab reminds us of our favourite Kazuki ObyO shoe and the mustard yellow and use of snakeskin effect on each makeup is pure FP.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Mar 30, 07:17:50    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: